Just ordered a Matrix GT1000fx 2u!

memakemusic

I have had my axe fx ultra for a little over two weeks but I have fallen in love. As of now I use it with my 5150 block's power amp by plugging it into the return effects loop and play it through my amppeg 4x12/v30's. I think it sounds fantastic but I want to keep all of my gear in one rack. So i looked around at different power amps and decided on the Matrix. I play metal core/djent/hardcore mostly but clean post rock stuff as well. I haven't found any reviews on it as far as these genres go so I was skeptical but decided it ws worth a shot because for one it is half the price of the fryette I was considering and more than half the weight. So as soon as it comes monday or tuesday I will do a full review and try to get a video if possible. Also if anyone has a set up like this let me know what you think or any tips.

Thanks,
Brandon

I got a 1 space yesterday in the mail and love it. Currently trying to figure out why my Axe-FX II is acting up a bit but when I was able to hear the tones, it sounded awesome!! Really defined and clear. You'll love the Matrix!

Matrix GT1000FX is an awesome power amp...Matrix CFR12 speakers would be one of the best way to FRFR speakers with your Axe FX II...I'm ordering mine soon...

Back
Top Bottom