Just my luck.......$2500 and I can't buy an AXE-FX II!

Not trying to complain...but I just got a $2500 award from work that I can use anywhere that accepts American Express.

I was planning on using it to purchase an AXE-FX II. But the store doesn't accept American Express!!!

Any creative ideas on how to purchase it when available???

Thanks

MRDAVEK

Buy yourself a $2500 Visa gift card with the Amex. Use your head.

I just wrote a $4800 check to fix my wife's car. A week later $2700 for braces for my kids' "they already LOOK straight to me" teeth. I basically got a vision of three Axe2's soaked in gasoline and torched when I was balancing my check book after.

Last edited:
Duct Tape ?? <meh> that won't work with the water... Try gorilla glue. Had same issue with a vehicle I no longer own, where I put that along the seam of the crack, let it dry then smoothed it down. Worked like a charm! Cheap solution too -- under $4.00

Just like MacGuyver! :lol

Buy an Axe-FX II with your regular credit card. Buy your wife a trip to Bermuda on the American Express card. When she sees the bill and freaks out, say "yeah but I got my treat and here is yours", and hand her the tickets, etc. for the trip. She'll cry, hug you, and be so excited that she'll totally forget about the bill. :)

I understand what you're saying, but if that's true and the above scenario wouldn't work for you, then you genuinely can't afford a $2200 guitar effects processor.

Well life happens and the bills ALWAYS get paid so I will get the Axe II and deal with the other things as they happen :) remember theres no such thing as a problem ....just challanges :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom