JUST IN...NEW LABELS FOR THE MFC 101.

rich_b

After weeks of email's back and forth with this new German based label company(STOMPLABEL.de) the labels came in today!btw;the order was placed on Dec 19th and i got them already with Christmas and the major snowstorm,it took like 6 business days! :D
it's a brand new small company.the guys over there have been nothing short of Amazing with answering all my questions etc...
they are a brand new small company based in Germany so bare with them as they are preparing to have there site in english so it'll be easier for you to order.if you can get past that they do accept Paypal.
email Sascha(great dude) and he will get back to you very fast.
enjoy the pic's
Richb

+ These

Matman said:
Magnetic or adhesive?
flexable magnetic.the thing i also like about them is that aren't numbered so if i need/want to change things around down the road....you get the idea. :D
Richb

GuitarDojo said:
How Much?
there are different prices depending on what you want.
the V3 and V4 set both have 17 labels and cost $52.41
then there's the control set of 4 which are Reveal,edit,up and down for $12.48
then there's the preset set of 5 which are on my bottom row clean,crunch.rhythm,lead1 and lead2 for $15.63
they also have single labels for sale at $3.28 each from delay2 to booster's to filter's a wah a Acoustic etc...
def the best labels out there hands down!
here's there link;
http://www.stomplabel.de/index.php?opti ... 14&lang=en
Richb

They will not do any other art work I emailed and asked them and was told they are too busy.

Even though the pictures are cool.....I find it distracts and blinds me.....I prefer just a good old fashion labeler. Each there own! Thanks for posting these for us though!

Glad i could shed some light on this new company,oh and no i don't work for them..hahaha(i've gotten a few emails asking me that).
i just spread the word on a product that i believe in.me and the guys at Stomplabel email each other frequently,I do have a couple of suggestions for them.
hopefully they well go for it.
Richb

Yeah, I asked for looper labels but they don't have them atm so I had to go with something else in a meanwhile. :)
I just got a email from the guys over at Stomplabel last night!The "LOOPER SET" template is Done!!they are going into the shop and very soon will be available to buy/order and all i can say is that they look AMAZING!!!!!
Also a few more singles are being made as well...
Richb

I just got a email from the guys over at Stomplabel last night!The "LOOPER SET" template is Done!!they are going into the shop and very soon will be available to buy/order and all i can say is that they look AMAZING!!!!!
Also a few more singles are being made as well...
Richb

That's cool, I'll be checking the website for sure, thanks for info. :)

Back
Top Bottom