Just got the MFC-101 today!!!! LOVE IT!!!!

Tremonti

Fractal Fanatic
Not sure why some were saying LED's were blindingly bright?? They are bright but in a good way. This controller is awesome.....within 10 minutes I had software updated on Axe Fx and was rolling. Very easy to set up after a few questions I searched for on forum and got the answers I needed. So much better than my Ground Control Pro! For all those waiting or curious......it was worth the wait.

Before posting shitty "what the....!" comments on here....please use the search button or read the manual......don't get bad press going for something that is probably user error. (READ THE MANUAL!)

Trust me, the LEDs are too bright on dark stages.
They are great in normal room light or bright day light.
I realize you can't have everything, but the ability to dim them would be amazing.

m lebofsky said:
Trust me, the LEDs are too bright on dark stages.
They are great in normal room light or bright day light.
I realize you can't have everything, but the ability to dim them would be amazing.

Ahhh....I see....well haven't tried in dark room yet. :)

Ummm...... Since I have had my MFC, i have played outdoor stage in the daylight and the lights where just bright enough to see in the sunlight. ;-) I have also played in a museum, a play, music stores and a couple of clubs and have not found the LEDs to be too bright at all.
I'm sure if they are too bright for you, you can cover them with something. :)

Yes, Its stages that are very poorly lit or where the light guy gets too fancy ...
I've had both in the past month. As I said, typical lighting or outdoows things are cool.

Larry Mitchell said:
Ummm...... Since I have had my MFC, i have played outdoor stage in the daylight and the lights where just bright enough to see in the sunlight. ;-) I have also played in a museum, a play, music stores and a couple of clubs and have not found the LEDs to be too bright at all.
I'm sure if they are too bright for you, you can cover them with something. :)

Man....wife went out with the girls tonight and I got to just relish in my den with the new footcontroller.....got it all down except my pedals(which I will do tomorrow). Really easy to set up.....so so happy with the MFC-101!!! Really.....it is that good....."now eat the cat poop!!"

Re: bumper Christmas sales day for sheepskin UGG Class

muyuk539fhp said:
Oprah's Favorite Things appeared in the world in November 2005 had a bumper Christmas sales day for sheepskin UGG Classic Mini 5854 boots.

What??? Are you spamming my thread with stupid ads or am I not getting a joke????

Back
Top Bottom