just got on the waiting list !

chapman stick and electric violin getting plugged in the day it arrives. can't wait. thanks in advance for any answers to dumb questions i might have. i guess between now and delivery axe-fx wiki is my new best friend.

jimi

Congratulations, you won't be disappointed. Welcome to the fractal family. The usual response is make sure you get rested up, because when that black appears at your house, you will not get any sleep.

Mine arrived today. Wait time was just over three weeks for the Axe 2. MFC time was quoted as being about a month longer.

Wow, Stick is a cool instrument. Every few years I look into buying one.

Should work well with the stereo inputs and parallel signal paths for bass and high strings. Post some clips, love to hear your Stck and Axe.

Well,

Couldn't be ANY happier. My time on the waiting list was 6 days. :eek:
So if you know anyone contemplating a purchase who was worried about potential wait time, tell them to order NOW !!

Thank you Cliff, all those at Fractal and fellow forum members for teaching me more than i could imagine in so short a time.

Jimi

Congrats and welcome to the community! I have never heard of the Chapman Stick so i looked it up. Amazing! Looking forward to hearing how it and the Axe compliment each other. I cannot even imagine how hard one of those is to play.

Back
Top Bottom