Just got off the phone... (Reactor FR Content)

I had to pass from G66 too. Been on the waiting list since November last year.

I JUST had the cash that I needed on 1 Sep (though it would leave me pretty tight until the new year) BUT the £ has nose dived even more. Im now £60 short. I just cant get any more.

Ill see where me and the £ are after Xmas. Still really want one - just a combo of Xmas, and the £ have put an end to my hopes for now.

On a plus side - Ill have other people to road test it for me ;) BRING ON THE REVIEWS !!!!!

Does anyones tracking number acrually confirm shipment?
Mine only indicates that info was sent to ups on 10/7, no shipment.

roodboy said:
Does anyones tracking number acrually confirm shipment?
Mine only indicates that info was sent to ups on 10/7, no shipment.

I checked this morning. Mine are scheduled to be delivered on the 15th. And the tracking shows they are on the Brown truck.

Finally, mine started moving. Rescheduled delivery for the 19th. I was hoping it would show this week. Oh well. I've waited a year, what's one more week. :lol:

Has anybody placed an order recently? I got on the list about 10 months ago and I am still waiting for the call. I would think Tom would be doing everything in his power to get his payday. I am beginning to wonder if QC found some issues that are responsible for the hold-up.

I talked to Tom this morning.

He had been trying to reach me for several days and didn't mention any type of hold up.

He said mine were ready to go..alas... I had to pass :(

Ringleader said:
Has anybody placed an order recently? I got on the list about 10 months ago and I am still waiting for the call. I would think Tom would be doing everything in his power to get his payday. I am beginning to wonder if QC found some issues that are responsible for the hold-up.
There is no hold up - or QC issues (bite your tongue!) :evil: . We've been shipping amps non-stop since last week.

There were a ton of wait list requests from October '08 when we first showed the product at the LA Amp show. I'm not even into November yet, though I'm very close. Things will start moving more quickly through the rest of the months since the list was so heavily front loaded in early Oct.

Hang in there. Believe me, I am looking forward to getting these in peoples hands ASAP!

-TK

I was a taker. Took two as a matter of fact. Shipped today. Delivery Wednesday. :D So things are definitely moving. I believe I got on the list in Oct of 08 when they originally started the list after the amp show, so I can confirm what Tom says...I'll post some thoughts when I've had a chance to mess around with them.

Tom King said:
There is no hold up - or QC issues (bite your tongue!) :evil: . We've been shipping amps non-stop since last week.
I'm not out to "sink the ship" so to speak. Just putting 2 & 2 together from yours and other peoples posts to try and figure out what's been going on and the timeline wasn't adding up.
Tom King said:
We hope to have all the back orders filled by the end of next week but we’ll know more once we have the final QC process running at full speed.
shaddow said:
I signed up yesterday for one to help with any overstock :) Tom said it should ship within the next week.

Aren't we all excited about this new product, holy shit... the only threads I follow are about fractomics. :) I practically gave away a new Dual rectifier for $800 to help me finance these (wasn't doing me any good anyways). But for me my cabinets wasn't working out for this axe fx AT ALL! I tried studio monitors (pos studiofiles I think), DCM1000pa with avatar 4x12 and (2)harry kolbe 1x12's... just no can do with all of them. My guess is that these speakers just don't cover the hertz gamit of the axe fx and there in lies the problem, or I just don't know how to play guitar and should just give up. But can't wait to see. Call me Tom cash in hand... cya.
Ken

MichiganboySB said:
Aren't we all excited about this new product, holy shit... the only threads I follow are about fractomics. :) ... My guess is that these speakers just don't cover the hertz gamit of the axe fx and there in lies the problem, or I just don't know how to play guitar and should just give up. But can't wait to see. Call me Tom cash in hand
Ken, I like your style and I'm right there with ya man. :D The FR is the deal maker/breaker for me. I think the anticipation for this product, and more importantly finally completing a rig that has been in progress for way too long, is wearing me thin and I apologize for showing it.

Man you guys are GASSing big time... Oh wait I just ordered one last night :lol: , if it wasen't for my massive eBay auctions well you know. Most of the gear in my sig is soon to disappear.

I got the phone call from Tom this morning - I got on the list in mid-May, so it looks like things are moving along. I took two - Tom said 2-3 days before they arrive.

Kevin

Has anyone heard from Tom this week? I got an email saying end of the first week of Nov. so still waiting patiently....well kinda :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom