Just got off the phone... (Reactor FR Content)

mworkman

Experienced
I just got off the phone with Tom King. My order for 2 Reactor FRs has been placed and they will be on their way to me either later today or tomorrow.

And so my "Brown truck watch" begins...

I am really excited and thank goodness this is a three-paycheck month. I know people have mentioned the delay but the timing, at least for me, worked out perfectly.

mworkman said:
I am really excited and thank goodness this is a three-paycheck month. I know people have mentioned the delay but the timing, at least for me, worked out perfectly.
Congrats! Got one on the way myself and am pretty stoked!

toadcaller said:
mworkman said:
Congrats! Got one on the way myself and am pretty stoked!

Congrats to you too.

mworkman said:
m lebofsky said:
I just passed on mine (2) , so someone is about to get lucky.
I'm sticking with the 12ma's.

You didn't want to a/b them against the 12ma's?

I'm happy with the 12ma's. Really happy.
Sound, size, power, dispersion, tubeless, looks.

jmpatrick said:
Does the $799 include shipping? If not, what was the cost?

jp

$799 didn't include the shipping. And I imagine shipping may vary depending on where it was going but from them to me (in So. Cal.) I thought Tom said it was $39/unit.

That must be a standard rate. I'm on the east coast and it was $39 for me too.
Not bad considering it's weight.
Now I'm excited...

mworkman said:
I just got off the phone with Tom King. My order for 2 Reactor FRs has been placed and they will be on their way to me either later today or tomorrow.

And so my "Brown truck watch" begins...

+1 :D

i got the call from tom tonight and i should have my atomic on friday! i will give the full report once i put it through it's paces.

jb70 said:
i got the call from tom tonight and i should have my atomic on friday! i will give the full report once i put it through it's paces.

FRIDAY! Bastard. (just kidding) Jealousy rears its ugly head.

I knew I should have gone to the amp show and offered to buy two of the four they brought. And I could have saved shipping.

Is the XLR input male or female on this? I am looking to get my cables preordered and assumed it would be a male input (like my QSC K10), but the manual says it's female?

m lebofsky said:
mworkman said:
[quote="m lebofsky":27epbjgj]I just passed on mine (2) , so someone is about to get lucky.
I'm sticking with the 12ma's.

You didn't want to a/b them against the 12ma's?

I'm happy with the 12ma's. Really happy.
Sound, size, power, dispersion, tubeless, looks.
[/quote:27epbjgj]

It would have been a cool A/B test just to see how they stacked up.

Back
Top Bottom