Just got my Ground Control, quick question

Si.

Inspired
Hi all..

Just setting up my new Ground Control and I was wondering if there is a way to get the IA buttons to mimic the preset? For example, I have some presets with the Drive1 enabled by default, so if I need to turn it off, I have to press the IA button twice (once to switch drive1 on, which does nothing, then again to switch it off).

It's not a big thing, but would be a nice to have.

Hi - I got a ground control two weeks ago and had the same question. Found the answer by messing around. Here's how you do it.

1) have each IA configured to "xmit with preset"
2) hit the buttons that you want to default to "on" and save the preset on the GCP.

grOOvadelic said:
Hi - I got a ground control two weeks ago and had the same question. Found the answer by messing around. Here's how you do it.

2) hit the buttons that you want to default to "on" and save the preset on the GCP.

I had the same problem as the OP and I tried what you have posted here, but it didn't work because after I saved the preset and exited the preset would not have the IA butttons lit up that I had wanted to default "on".

Lionheart said:
grOOvadelic said:

I had the same problem as the OP and I tried what you have posted here, but it didn't work because after I saved the preset and exited the preset would not have the IA butttons lit up that I had wanted to default "on".

Are you talking about saving the preset on the GCPro or saving the preset on the Axe-Fx? grOOveadelic was talking about setting the IAs on the GCPro like you want them to be and saving that setup as a preset in the GCPro. You have to keep the mindset that the GCPro is talking to the Axe-Fx but the reverse conversation is not taking place.

You can save IA states with the preset on the Ground Control Pro. However, AFAIK, the regular Ground Control (w/ black rectangular switches) does not have this feature.

Make sure all your effects bypass IA are xmit w/preset. Turn the IA switches(on the GCP!) you want on or off then press and hold the edit button on the GCP(edit preset mode on GCP) and name the preset and hit the edit button and hit yes to save changes.

I hope this helped. ;)

Back
Top Bottom