Just got my Axe Fx III

Adam23

Just got my Axe Fx III set up and played for the first time tonight…kind of stunned that someone with my skill level (somewhere between laughable and cringeworthy haha) can make this sound good with very little tweaking. Already got Cooper Carter’s master class and plan on diving into that over the next little while. If it already sounds this good, can’t wait to see what other sounds I can pull out of it.

Just got my Axe Fx III set up and played for the first time tonight…kind of stunned that someone with my skill level (somewhere between laughable and cringeworthy haha) can make this sound good with very little tweaking. Already got Cooper Carter’s master class and plan on diving into that over the next little while. If it already sounds this good, can’t wait to see what other sounds I can pull out of it.
Welcome to the the magic black box fractal is awesome. Great start Cooper Carters class is the one of the best things you could have invested in he is a wealth of knowledge. Congratulations.

You'll be blown away. It's unlike anything available on the market.
Cheers!

Today I played the USA Rythm 2 over the old ownhammer Thiele EVM 12L IR’s that I discovered in my chaotic IR-drawer, haha. Man, it blew me away! The sound is so damned close to my Mesa Mk4 and my old Boogie EV Thiele Box! Still so much fun after playing the AxeFx for over ten years.

Welcome Adam,
Amazing isn’t it! As a bonus, you’ll find this forum full of helpful people!

Thanks
Pauly

I’ve got Axe fx 3 mk 2 turbo and fm3 mk 2 turbo with fc12 and fv 1 I had a crazy buying spree but I am so glad I did I love them both best bit of kit ever. Tried the headrush stuff and there is no comparison. The diversity of these fractals is immense

I’ve got Axe fx 3 mk 2 turbo and fm3 mk 2 turbo with fc12 and fv 1 I had a crazy buying spree but I am so glad I did I love them both best bit of kit ever. Tried the headrush stuff and there is no comparison. The diversity of these fractals is immense
That’s awesome, I’m definitely thinking about adding a FM9 or FM3 as well. I don’t have anything but good things to say so far and I still feel like I’ve barely scratched the surface.

Given a choice between the "Authentic" tab for editing on the Fractal products and competitor product interfaces that are supposedly "better" but that make my eyes bleed, I'm going with Authentic and lots of power tools behind the curtain. Big congratulations!

Ah, I can still remember the day I popped my Fractal cherry! I look at people that fell for "other" modelers pick lines only to be left sticky, broke and alone and feel so lucky!

kind of stunned that someone with my skill level (somewhere between laughable and cringeworthy haha) can make this sound good with very little tweaking.
Oh, I can so relate to that.

Back
Top Bottom