Just finished album with Axe-Fx (Standard)

ryanformato

Hey everyone,

I just finished my 13 song album titled, "Rise From the Dead." If you like Steve Vai, Joe Satriani, etc... you will definitely enjoy this album. I used Sonar Producer 8.5 to record, mix, and partially master this album. The Axe-FX was used on the ENTIRE album. Every guitar sound you hear comes from it. Come check it out and listen to the songs at

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/ryanformato

or

www.ryanformato.com (for longer clips)

Thanks!
Ryan Formato

Great songs - excellent playing. My favorite is "2012 (The End is Near)" but they are
all outstanding :D

Great guitar work, good melodic ideas and solos. Good vox on Just a friend - lead and harmony - I like alot. Thanks for posting. BTW - I'm a Sonar guy, too.

Did you have a live drummer or was it programmed? Bass and cymbals seem a touch undermixed/dark. .02 - Shep

Your tone on the new album is much better. The playing on the arpeggio autopsy songs was insane
Did you use the Jem for those runs?

Bass and Drums were programmed. For bass, I used East/West's Hardcore Bass. For drums, I used Superior. I used a few different guitars on the album, but the main 3 were my Jem 7DBK, My Yellow Jem, and my Custom Jon Kammerer guitar. On Arpeggio Autopsy II, I definitely used the Jem 7DBK though, because I tap the pickup to get that super high pitched sound, and it can't be done on my custom....

Back
Top Bottom