Just bought AXE FX II w/ coupon...EXCITED!

Tremonti

Fractal Fanatic
I've had the standard for 3.5 years....this will be a huge upgrade and I'm really looking forward to all if offers. I have loved the standard but this upgrade will be emense from the sounds of it. Jumping over the Ultra to the II will be amazing!

Any other standard converts?

Congrats! My advice is to get plenty of sleep before it arrives because you'll loose all track of time and forget about sleep when it's here. You might let your boss know you'll have limited availability for the first week or so.

Reactions: jon
Yup, you sound like you're getting a really nasty cough, to me... Maybe strep.... ;-)

You're going to love your II !

Congratulation’s I think you’re coming on board at an exciting time. Firmware 3.xx is out for the AF II and I equate that as 11.xx was to the Ultra/standard. I came from a standard also, still have it but have not touched it.
And also last week Fractal came out with a new USB driver which is working flawlessly or at least my two systems.

New unit, different animal, very small learning curve. Being a standard owner you will have no problem right out of the box. And if you are like me, I always programed my standard with Axe Edit, just for speed alone, but you will find new buttons are much nicer, and the speed knobs on the front are awesome (ABCD) and these knobs are probably your only curve which will pass very quickly. I still prefer the editor but navigation on the unit itself is Way way better.

Congratulation’s I think you’re coming on board at an exciting time. Firmware 3.xx is out for the AF II and I equate that as 11.xx was to the Ultra/standard. I came from a standard also, still have it but have not touched it.
And also last week Fractal came out with a new USB driver which is working flawlessly or at least my two systems.

New unit, different animal, very small learning curve. Being a standard owner you will have no problem right out of the box. And if you are like me, I always programed my standard with Axe Edit, just for speed alone, but you will find new buttons are much nicer, and the speed knobs on the front are awesome (ABCD) and these knobs are probably your only curve which will pass very quickly. I still prefer the editor but navigation on the unit itself is Way way better.
I agree with you!

This ^ !

A new USB driver last week? Where do you see that? I'm a Mac user and fractals site shows 06-17-2011 and the PC driver shows 11-16-2011. Am I missing something?

Oops!!! I read it from the quote that was posted on 12-21-2011. I got excited too. I thought there was a new USB driver for me. Oh well... At least I don't live in Canada. lol!!!

That post was from last month 11/22
Was a new USB driver at the time

Back
Top Bottom