Just a pause to appreciate……..

Bruce Sokolovic

Fractal Fanatic
The beauty of the AX8. It has been a reliable centerpiece of my pedalboard for probably 3 years now. Never did a bit of maintenance. Looked at the board in general last weeks gig and saw things were pretty grimey looking. Got the board on the bench and the AX8 is really a wonderfully designed piece of gear. Cleaned up really nice too. Would love to say like new but my board has been around, plenty of nicks and dings. Just wanted to say thanks to the FAS team and my AX8 will stay in the fight probably long after I have any fight left.

It's strange it's kind of become the norm that we can say things like it's been reliable 'for 3 years now' sounding like it's almost a surprise.

I'm not accusing FAS of anything .... I've gear from them still working flawlessly thats nearly 10 years old. But a certain very well known giant company has sold me 2 expensive laptops in the past that farted out within 3 years of purchase and after only very careful use. The repairs required complete motherboard (or logicboard if you need a hint to the company) replacements. One instance of this I could accept as just bad luck .... but happening twice with 2 different laptops was just plain disheartening.

Back
Top Bottom