Jumped on the Wait List

Texhex

Inspired
Just jumped on the wait list and once they arrive I’ll have come full circle. Journey evolved as follows:
  • I went from a HD500X to an AX8. I loved the AX8 but sold it for a Mesa Mark V and Captor running through Helix Native. I wanted to try a real amp but use it in a little different way.
  • Sold the Mark V (man I still regret selling that amp, I was even a little depressed for a few days after and I’m still kicking myself) and got a powered Kemper rack. I wasn’t even really excited to get the Kemper but wanted to give it a try. I pretty much knew that being limited to profiles would be the deal killer and it was. I made a few profiles of one of my amps and it does get pretty close but I wasn’t all that thrilled. As far as controlling the Kemper goes, using the ToastME editor via MIDI is as good as it gets for now. It works but can’t do everything you want it to do and you also really need to have Rig Manager open along side it if you want to browse around for profiles. Kemper could be doing a much better job in this area IMO. I know they have their own editor in the works but from what I’ve seen it looks fairly limited. I will say that with the latest beta the effects on the Kemper are pretty stellar.
And here I sit, waiting to get back on with the Fractal goodness. It really is the best all around solution in this space, bar none.

Seller's remorse for selling the Mark V, eh? I have mine up for sale but I dunno... I kinda think I maybe shouldn't lol

But yeah, congrats, man! You've got a real treat waiting you. It was revolutionary in my world - and continues to be.

The Mesa Mark V is an amp I have bought and sold three times since I have been a AXE FX guy over the last several years (Ultra/II/IIXL and now The AXE FX III..

Just have to have a real amp around and it is the most fun of any amp I have ever had.

I have a Mark V and a blues junior limited edition I brought back from the UK with me. Those are the 2 amps I will NOT sell. Sold my USA Palomino yesterday and hated to see that go.

Hope you don't need that FC pedal any time soon...

The Mesa Mark V is an amp I have bought and sold three times since I have been a AXE FX guy over the last several years (Ultra/II/IIXL and now The AXE FX III..

Just have to have a real amp around and it is the most fun of any amp I have ever had.

I think you just convinced me to keep my mark v:25 even though it hardly gets used since owning an axe fx

Back
Top Bottom