Jump Start (Greg Howe COVER) w/patch

Wow nice everything dude! spot on! Thanks for the patch as well! btw are you using a single coil pick up?

hey guys, I'm glad you like it!!! ;)

dsotomay, I'm using the bridge humbucker, it's a Seymour Duncan Jazz... Input vol in axe is about 1pm, and the guitar vol knob is about 9/10 (this avoids a lot of noise when playing tapping... the noise of the right hand grazing the strings is really disgusting)

hey mate! great playing! contratulations... a video of you performing this would be great!

check out this clip, several years ago i had a go at the main solo! hope you dig it.

hey!!! that video sounds killer, andyvicius!!!
really accurate and smooth playing, mate... love it ;)

kmanick, I'm sorry... I dind't noticed the comments...
I don't have the axe II yet, but I'm gonna grab your patch for the future!!!
btw, you're rigth, tone on parallax is sick... I haven't tied dial that tone, mainly because my problem with Howe is not the tone, but the fingers :(((

keep rocking, mates!!!

hehehehe, you're right, lauke-lux ;)
btw, "probatina" means "test" or "a kind of test"... spanish slang...

I posted this thread tima ago: http://forum.fractalaudio.com/ultra-std-recordings/45554-country-test-something.html

No tweaks at all this time, factory preset "JCM crunch", guitar vol knob at 4/10 with single coil, and play...
The amp is Brit 800 with 2 cabs: 4x12" 75W (mic: 58 dyn) and 4x12" 30W (mic U87 cond).

For the complete setup, you can check the factory preset #46, bank A, JCM crunch ;)

Back
Top Bottom