Js Bach - E major prelude. clean tone

*Looks at the camera* "Look how practiced I am!"

Sounds great man, really love classical, it has a lovely vibe when arranged for the guitar. Thanks for the video, great to wake up to.

thanks guys!!

*Looks at the camera* "Look how practiced I am!"

Sounds great man, really love classical, it has a lovely vibe when arranged for the guitar. Thanks for the video, great to wake up to.

actually.... i was looking at a tv.... hehehe... i suffer from red light syndrome, and i have discovered that if i watch tv and distract myself a little bit i can get throught tough songs a little better when making a video

Yes Excellent. Thanks for sharing. And was going to ask if you used hybrid picking or just pick? It looks like your using the middle finger, any others?

thanks for your comment. i used hybrid picking. middle finger was used quite a bit, and also the ring finger for a few arpeggio parts. i've studied classical guitar in the past, and i'm also a big fan of brett garsed's playing :)

thanks for your comment. i used hybrid picking. middle finger was used quite a bit, and also the ring finger for a few arpeggio parts. i've studied classical guitar in the past, and i'm also a big fan of brett garsed's playing :)

Garsed is a killer player (who sadly doesn't get enough recognition if you ask me)!
Nice work on the piece too! Did you arrange it yourself?

Garsed is a killer player (who sadly doesn't get enough recognition if you ask me)!
Nice work on the piece too! Did you arrange it yourself?

thanks!

my friend rick graham gave me his transcription, it's available on his website. i changed some fingerings thow....

Back
Top Bottom