JPIIC+ Burgs V3

Noticed on Burgs video of FW 11 posted yesterday, he pulled up his patch JPIIC+ Burgs V3. Was this posted or was this in a bank D or E somewhere?

I asked him if it was shared as well on his YT video. I don't believe it's been posted. Sounds great on his video

JPIIC+ is the Gain amp I use for all my cover band presets. Clean to mean and everything in between. My buddy was grilling me a couple weeks ago when I was doing a tweak session at his place. What amp is that he would ask on every song, same answer JPIIC+ Red. My bandmates amp Blackstar HT100 MKII sounds kind of like a Boogie so I set my stuff up around his tone. A little more cut here a little browner sound there and I cover all the FX. Love the JPIIC+.

G'day excellent people! I did overhaul that preset a little for FW11 and I've made a little demo vid for it as well.
You can download the preset (V4) from http://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=7460.
Video demo:

Please note that the Rotary block is auto-activated by Foot Pedal 1 (Rate - Source). You'll need to deactivate it if it doesn't suit your rig. Rock on.

Sounds killer Burgs! Glad I am not the only one who can’t leave well enough alone. As soon as I am completely satisfied with a JP2C or Triaxis tone I find myself building another one from scratch or updating a previous one. Becomes hard to keep track of them all! I find that with all the great IRs in the box, and all the third party ones coming out all the time, it is like a continual tweak fest.

Back
Top Bottom