JP100 - Boogie/DIV13 crunch

Your clips are always great, nice work.
I get a Ministry vibe in parts too.

I might have to give this preset a try.

Nice. Really like the break-down. The cleans definitely had a Metallica clean vibe/tone to me. Not sure Kirk could handle the leads though :)

Digging the JP it sounds like? Still the stock pups?

Nice. Really like the break-down. The cleans definitely had a Metallica clean vibe/tone to me. Not sure Kirk could handle the leads though :)

Digging the JP it sounds like? Still the stock pups?
Kirk will get it , but its the notes between that will mess with him lol.."

The JP is great, but a few gripes...nothing too major, neck was bowed and i had to file down most of the frets because the were sticking out a bit. Could be the climate in AZ and how long it sat. But its good now.

The stock pickups are not my favorite for high gain stuff. I know that makes little sense because they were kind of designed for it but the sound a bit shrill to me, almost too hot.
I do like the tone I get with that boogie/div13 patch. If you dial back the gain a bit, the clear up and have a nice presence to them.
Its not my usual tone but I eanted something different so they'll stay in there for now. Besides the Fluence pickups require routing and until I am comfortable eith a local tech, its not happening.

Sounds cool. Somewhere between Ministry, Metallica, and Megadeth. The different parts remind me of the different bands. Good song writing.

Back
Top Bottom