Joined the Fractal family!

Steveb2

After many hours of Leon Todd and G66 videos, I finally purchased an FM3 and FC6. After the first few hours of use, I find it hard to describe how good this sounds and how much fun I'm having. I should've gotten one of these a year ago when I had the chance, instead I talked myself out of it and got a Headrush MX5. While I enjoyed some of the tones I was getting, there always seemed to be a little something not there.

The community is way better here and it's far easier to find the answers to questions, if its not in the manual. Not to mention all the great content on youtube, this forum, and axe-exchange! I love being able to audition a preset before committing to it. It's really gotten me to start playing more and experimenting with some cool new tones.

It’s mind-blowing how much you can do. I’ve had many slack jawed moments over the years. And the FC6 adds so much.

Glad you’re digging it, and welcome to the Fractal Family.

While I enjoyed some of the tones I was getting, there always seemed to be a little something not there.
This is how I felt about my old II XL+ and my HX Stomp. Figured that was as good as it got.

Recently bought an FM3 and am incredibly impressed. Touch sensitivity is so much better and there are subtle nuances that are missing from my previous modelers.

The deep dive parameters are endless and staggering and awesome!

Hi Steve
Welcome! Even after many years of using Fractal products, I’m often gobsmacked by the sheer fidelity and versatility of them. Hope it’s the same for you too. The community on this forum are great too.
Thanks
Pauly.

After many hours of Leon Todd and G66 videos, I finally purchased an FM3 and FC6. After the first few hours of use, I find it hard to describe how good this sounds and how much fun I'm having. I should've gotten one of these a year ago when I had the chance, instead I talked myself out of it and got a Headrush MX5. While I enjoyed some of the tones I was getting, there always seemed to be a little something not there.

The community is way better here and it's far easier to find the answers to questions, if its not in the manual. Not to mention all the great content on youtube, this forum, and axe-exchange! I love being able to audition a preset before committing to it. It's really gotten me to start playing more and experimenting with some cool new tones.

Hi Steve
Welcome! Even after many years of using Fractal products, I’m often gobsmacked by the sheer fidelity and versatility of them. Hope it’s the same for you too. The community on this forum are great too.
Thanks
Pauly.
It's been a little overwhelming at times, in a good way. :)

Hi Steve. Welcome. Joined recently too with this same configuration (FM3 +FC6) and love it. Take your time, there's a lot in these devices to explore and discover. You probably have been on the Wiki page already - another great resource. Enjoy the ride.

Hey @Steveb2 Welcome!
Fractal gear is the best investment I have made on music gear in my whole life!!
For me it started with the AX8 and an EV-1. Now I have a bunch of Fractal products.
Leon's videos are great, and he is such a genuine nice guy.

I come from Helix of 2 years it has served me well, but have to say my FM9 is much better in many ways
it is Inspiring for sure

I got on the waitlist yesterday ( FM3 MKII Turbo ). Currently using Line 6 products. After viewing the list of Fractal artists and listening to

videos by Leon Todd and Cooper Carter ( G66 ) and John Cordy I figure now is the time !! I've had a Fractal EV-1 for years so I have that to

add. I may get an EV-2 and put that on a small board with the FM3...simplicity. One & done, right ?

( I'll keep my L6 PodGo as a throw & go backup...👍 )

Back
Top Bottom