John Petrucci - Wishful Thinking preset explained

gurtejsingh

Inspired
Hey folks I know this preset is originally for the Axe FX 2 users, but can be easily re-created/converted in the Axe FX 3. Just putting this out here for anyone interested. Hope this helps someone looking for this kind of a tone. Please do let me know your feedback!

I usually post more in the Axe FX 2 section of the forum, since my presets are created on that only, but if you guys like, I can post links here too whenever I come out with new ones. Please do let me know.

As always the preset is available for FREE here: https://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=7219

Here's the breakdown video:

You can watch the preset demo and some thoughts here:

Pretty good attempt but those tubes are just so round and warm
For my axe3 it sounds better than most of the JP claims so thanks for your time and effort

Pretty good attempt but those tubes are just so round and warm
For my axe3 it sounds better than most of the JP claims so thanks for your time and effort
Did you get it to sound on your fx3 ? tried converting it to fx3 then load it to my fm9 but no sound .... After spending some time on the signal chain, I did get sound but not the one expected. I can't convert directly to fm9 as Fractool messes everything.

Back
Top Bottom