John Petrucci Model (JPM) Ibanez P2 Jam through an Axe Fx 2

Awesome playing at the end, really consistent.
Love the bottled tone, inspiring.
Is this a Dream Theater song? (sorry, not a Dream Theater connoisseur) I like the chord progressions.

All in all, really liked it. keep it comin'. I have to leave, now all I wanna do is go play. :)

Hey Guys,

Recently acquired this beauty and I just had to do a demo through the Axe Fx 2. It's such a comfortable guitar to play! The neck pickup is an Air Norton and the bridge is a Steve Special.

Hope you guys dig this!

The only guitar i have ever regretted selling was the P2 I sold years ago.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Nice playing, duder. That's the guitar that I have, although I replaced the Air Norton and Steve Specials with Liquifire and Crunch Lab pickups.

Awesome playing at the end, really consistent.
Love the bottled tone, inspiring.
Is this a Dream Theater song? (sorry, not a Dream Theater connoisseur) I like the chord progressions.

All in all, really liked it. keep it comin'. I have to leave, now all I wanna do is go play. :)

hey Psykopsilocybin, this isn't s a DT song bro, it's a backing track created by Jack Thammarat for a Boss competition sometime last year i think! Thanks so much for your kind words bro, so glad you dig the vid! Rock on bro!

Nice playing, duder. That's the guitar that I have, although I replaced the Air Norton and Steve Specials with Liquifire and Crunch Lab pickups.

Nice dude! Those are awesome pickups ; ) I'm quite enjoying the air norton and steve special, especially the woody sound of the Air Norton ; )

Back
Top Bottom