John Nathan Cordy demos Gamechanger Plus sustain pedal.

Pretty irritating right from the start...

I would have added an optional subtle tremolo, for example.

Luckily it has an FX loop so you can do anything you waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant :p

I'll assume you are referring to the TruFire ad up front and not just criticizing Mr. Cordy. :)
Neither. I don't like how the sustained effect is sounding. Needs some movement. Seems Oz Noy agrees ;) (see first comment on YT)

"The way Oz Noy uses the pedal is brilliant. That little bit of wobble makes it so much more inspiring to play over"

I suspect he's using the FX loop. I would try and judge the best effect for it and add an option/pot for it in the pedal (maybe tremolo). Currently it too easily sounds like a "stiff organ" to me LOL

Neither. I don't like how the sustained effect is sounding. Needs some movement. Seems Oz Noy agrees ;) (see first comment on YT)

"The way Oz Noy uses the pedal is brilliant. That little bit of wobble makes it so much more inspiring to play over"

I suspect he's using the FX loop. I would try and judge the best effect for it and add an option/pot for it in the pedal (maybe tremolo). Currently it too easily sounds like a "stiff organ" to me LOL
Gotcha, yeah, I want to do better in the AxeFx, but may or may not be missing an essential ingredient or two in the moment. ;-)

Back
Top Bottom