Jet City 700Dp ??

Really looking forward to seeing this thing and some specs. September huh.... Hmmm
Have to sit and wait patiently hah....

Any inside scoop on specs for it yet? I couldn't find anything out there

I tried calling today. Turns out their webpage has no phone number, so I called the repair service center number on the page. They directed me to the distributor, who said he's never heard of it and highly doubts its existence. He then offered to transfer me to a salesman, but then transferred me to someone else, where I heard their "hey dude" voice memo.

All things considered, the customer service end of this company blows, so I'm gonna pass.

I tried calling today. Turns out their webpage has no phone number, so I called the repair service center number on the page. They directed me to the distributor, who said he's never heard of it and highly doubts its existence. He then offered to transfer me to a salesman, but then transferred me to someone else, where I heard their "hey dude" voice memo.

All things considered, the customer service end of this company blows, so I'm gonna pass.

Classic! I thought Jet City was a pretty reputable company, go figure :?

I asked about the 700dp on their facebook page the other day and the reply was

"Well... not sure. Would love to complete the project but we need to reach some bigger demand first."

We should bombard them if we want this to be a reality

I asked about the 700dp on their facebook page the other day and the reply was

"Well... not sure. Would love to complete the project but we need to reach some bigger demand first."

We should bombard them if we want this to be a reality

Or not. It's not the customers responsibility to build demand that is what ADVERTISING is for.

Back
Top Bottom