• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Jessie's Girl - Axe Fx JCM800 Model

Joseph Hanna

Jeez great sound...nailed it.

I'm a big fan of Rick's dating back to the good old days of him playing all over Hollywood. I believe that was Neil Geraldo's track on Jessie's Girl in his pre-Mesa days.

Rick also had a killer guitar player (who's name escapes me) who use to play a funky Gretsch that I seem to recall had effects built into the guitar itself. Either way he was a ripping player.

Good stuff..thanks!

Lopp

Inspired
Nice tone. Also, good to hear your vox on clips. (Your voice is closer to Springfield's than Michael Jacksons. ;) )

xpenno

Power User
Great tones Tubehead! Is this a mic'd cab or direct? If direct which cab/mic combo are you using?

Cheers

Spence

Top Bottom