Jericho Guitars

I'm new here, but for what its worth I have had one of their old baritones for 3 years now and i love it. I paid like $800 off their website during a sale and it screams. Hipshot bridge, Seymour Duncan pickups (custom bridge, 59 neck) and locking tuners. I love it. I don't know about their new E series stuff cause it just came out but i was eyeing the neck through cheaper one for like 799 or whatever it is

I just know they followed me on Instagram ;), bud they looks pretty oleaginous
Ive had one for at least a few years, i got the Fusion, its like a tele-les paul hybrid, super sick. I checked out your instagram, too! Looks like you post a lot of sweet videos man, also hashtag a shitload! Probably should hit them up for a demo video or something and see for yourself!

I just know they followed me on Instagram ;), bud they looks pretty oleaginous
This may (or may not) help ;-)

o·le·ag·i·nous
adjective: oleaginous
  1. rich in, covered with, or producing oil; oily or greasy.

2. exaggeratedly and distastefully complimentary; obsequious.
    "candidates made the usual oleaginous speeches in the debate"

This may (or may not) help ;-)

o·le·ag·i·nous
adjective: oleaginous
  1. rich in, covered with, or producing oil; oily or greasy.

2. exaggeratedly and distastefully complimentary; obsequious.
    "candidates made the usual oleaginous speeches in the debate"
I read that definition, and still i don't get it. Around here we say something is "mean" and "greasy" and its a good thing, so i like the first word and then after that i start thinking about pizza and stuff.

Ive had one for at least a few years, i got the Fusion, its like a tele-les paul hybrid, super sick. I checked out your instagram, too! Looks like you post a lot of sweet videos man, also hashtag a shitload! Probably should hit them up for a demo video or something and see for yourself!

Thank you for your compliment and sharing your experience about Jericho Guitars :)

Thanks for the replies guys! I'll post a review if i ever pull the trigger. It's gonna be this or a Fender American Elite hss. I know! I know! :rolleyes:

here's another definition:

sick

unwell, poorly, ailing, indisposed, laid up, bad, out of sorts, not oneself; off colour;

feeling nauseous and wanting to vomit

The oily oleaginous slipped into English through Middle French, coming from the Latin oleagineus,meaning "of an olive tree." Oleagineus itself is from the Latin olea, meaning "olive tree," and ultimately from the Greek elaia, meaning "olive." Oleaginous was at first used in a literal sense, as it still can be. An oleaginous substance is simply oily, and an oleaginous plant produces oil. The word took on its extended "ingratiating" sense in the 19th century.

God bless you

Back
Top Bottom