AFIII Jeff Beck tribute - "Diamond Dust"

Hey everyone,
I'm sure you're all as in shock as I am that Jeff Beck has left us. As soon as I got the news I had to record this melody as I remember listening to it at the age of about 13 at my mother's house on my little cassette player. "Blow By Blow" was the first cassette I'd bought and I absolutely treasured it and absorbed every note. "Diamond Dust" was my favorite song on the album, not only for Jeff of course but also for Sir George Martin's beautiful string arrangement.
I never knew Jeff personally but after so many years of his playing in my mind, it feels like the loss of a family member. If you like my rendition, please check out the original from the "Blow By Blow" album, it's amazing.
Axe FX III as usual.
Thanks,
Brett.

Hey everyone,
I'm sure you're all as in shock as I am that Jeff Beck has left us. As soon as I got the news I had to record this melody as I remember listening to it at the age of about 13 at my mother's house on my little cassette player. "Blow By Blow" was the first cassette I'd bought and I absolutely treasured it and absorbed every note. "Diamond Dust" was my favorite song on the album, not only for Jeff of course but also for Sir George Martin's beautiful string arrangement.
I never knew Jeff personally but after so many years of his playing in my mind, it feels like the loss of a family member. If you like my rendition, please check out the original from the "Blow By Blow" album, it's amazing.
Axe FX III as usual.
Thanks,
Brett.

Beautiful tribute and playing Brett!!

Wow - that was great!

I tried over the years, but never felt like I could do that tune justice, but you surely did.

Thanks for posting!

Hey everyone,
Axe FX III as usual.
Thanks,
Brett.

Beautiful

Back
Top Bottom