JC-120 in FxIII

Mytaru

Hello Axe community,

I'm new to the Axe Fx, and just received my new Fx III. Couldn't be more pumped to add it to my collection.

As I began familiarizing myself last night, I couldn't find the Jazz 120 in the Fx III (not intuitively named if it's there...). I tried searching forums, so apologies if this is redundant.

Is there one loaded under a different naming convention, or is this something I need to find/download and pay for? It's on a list for the FxII, so I assumed it would be in the factory presets on the III.

Thanks for the advice in advance!

Hello Axe community,

I'm new to the Axe Fx, and just received my new Fx III. Couldn't be more pumped to add it to my collection.

As I began familiarizing myself last night, I couldn't find the Jazz 120 in the Fx III (not intuitively named if it's there...). I tried searching forums, so apologies if this is redundant.

Is there one loaded under a different naming convention, or is this something I need to find/download and pay for? It's on a list for the FxII, so I assumed it would be in the factory presets on the III.

Thanks for the advice in advance!
You are probably looking at Presets. There are over 200 Amp types, but there isn’t a Preset for each amp. Go into any Preset, Edit the Amp Block and change the Type to the amp you want.

You are probably looking at Presets. There are over 200 Amp types, but there isn’t a Preset for each amp. Go into any Preset, Edit the Amp Block and change the Type to the amp you want.
This makes sense for why I didn't see the D60 amp the other night. I was scrolling through presets instead of amp choices. Unless there is a factory preset for that amp I missed.

Back
Top Bottom