Jazzzing the Vox AC 30 :-)

super smoth like allot patch please if possible
thank you for sharing very soft and smoth there

Very nice playing and tone... but you should work on that facial expression when playing... just saying, it doesn't look like you're having fun when playing guitar (not trying to be offensive here, just some constructive criticism ;) ).

Last edited:
Thanks a lot for the kind feeback!

@Viking: I"ll share the preset in the Axe change :)

@Zwiebelchen: Thanks for your criticism, don't worry I'm not taking it in a wrong way! You're right I have to 'let go' a bit more while playing. :)

thank you for sharing. that just made me want to explore more styles in my playing, other than the "chug-chug" stuff that I've been stuck in lately. thanks for the inspiration

Hi Anouck!

This is the Feeling and the Sound behind all the Monster-Mega-Recitier-Madness, that we (to) often hear on this page.

Ist only an amp and a guitar. But a very good Amp and a very loose, cool playing!

Sometimes I wish I could also do that...........

Very nice playing and nice feeling.........don't worry about facial expression, it's absolut Ok as it is...that's your way to share Your feelings while You playing.....I love it....:encouragement:

That's the most mature playing and sounding I've heard from you. You're developing your own voice. Nice sounding tone and guitar, too.

A simpler way to express what zweib said: let your pleasure in playing show in your face.

Back
Top Bottom