Javier Reyes rig rundown - Two Axe-FX III units?

FretSurfer

Hey all,

Guess I should say hi to the forum saying this is my first post, so hello everybody! :) 🤘

I did do a search before posting but couldn't find an answer.

I recently checked Javier's (Animals As Leaders) rig rundown from May and in his rack he has 2 Axe FX III units. Any reason why?

I was thinking that or he had Tosin's for some reason. Jeez doubling up on equipment could lead to an expensive and heavy rig. I saw Steve Vai recently and he had the new mkII, couldn't tell if it was the turbo or not but there was only one. Mind you he might have a couple spares off stage

I was thinking that or he had Tosin's for some reason. Jeez doubling up on equipment could lead to an expensive and heavy rig. I saw Steve Vai recently and he had the new mkII, couldn't tell if it was the turbo or not but there was only one. Mind you he might have a couple spares off stage
Most guys tour with a back up or two. Things break all the time or don't turn on and then do...it is crazy but truth. I always bring a back up - just in case.

Sometimes they use 2, to bypass all the gap issues.

I don't love gaps, but a well placed stomp on the controller has served me ok. And If you grew up with Boogies, you might still be waiting for a channel change.

Hey all,

Guess I should say hi to the forum saying this is my first post, so hello everybody! :) 🤘

I did do a search before posting but couldn't find an answer.

I recently checked Javier's (Animals As Leaders) rig rundown from May and in his rack he has 2 Axe FX III units. Any reason why?
"Two is One, One is None"

Back
Top Bottom