Japanese-like Violin Melody

Noriuky73

Power User
Japanese-like Violin Melody \ PATCH INCLUDED !!!

Hi guys,
This is my first post in the recording section , only a little amusement ... Raw AxeFX2 patch without editing at all in my DAW

This is a short melody inspired by the gorgeous Violin+Ensemble Patch posted by our fellow Simeon Harris .
Obviously I re tweaked the patch and added some controller and changed the routing a little bit from the original

Hope you enjoy this sounds like I did ... Thank You Simeon ... Sir you are an Eyes Opener

And here is the Patch!!!
Axe-Change - Download Preset - N73 Violin+Ensemble fw13 - by noriuky73

ENJOY AND ALWAYS SPREAD THE WORD !!!

Last edited:
like it allot
im about to do som china work recording in the studio next week.
it would be nice to take a look on your tweeked patch and do some experementasion on my own.
thanks for charing anyway sounds warm and nice very relaxing to.

Nice. This could be theme music for some big Chinese movie a la Hidden Dragon etc etc........

Yeah Krig , thank you

After recording that , when I was listenig to it I've found a similitude with a melody from HERO (movie)

I don't know why I put it Japanese ... Ahahaha my apologizes to all the 2trillion of people out there ...

I'm very happy that people found it interesting , later I'll be posting the patch...

A little question, I have to save the modifiers too or they are saved within the patch? This only matter when we're going to save and share blocks? Not sure about that ...

I like the sound of this better. Any chance you'd share the patch?
Yes !!! When I'm in front of my PC at home I'll be posting on AXECHANGE , today for sure ... in a couple of hours I think if my job is so kind letting me come back at home

I was wondering what to do with the Send and Receive? I get the violin without it, but not sure what goes in the loop and if it is necessary? How do you get the Ensemble sound? is it related to the send/receive combo? I apologize, I've not used the send/receive before because all I use is the Axe-Fx II.

I was wondering what to do with the Send and Receive? I get the violin without it, but not sure what goes in the loop and if it is necessary? How do you get the Ensemble sound? is it related to the send/receive combo? I apologize, I've not used the send/receive before because all I use is the Axe-Fx II.

Send and receive can serve different purposes,

In this layout it makes possible to extend the actual row of "series" blocks

Ensemble effect is enabled with the last volume block , in the 4th row , actually the only one attached to an external controller ( pedal )
The other 3 volume blocks are attached to 2 envelope and one Adsr to "sweet and tame " the pick attack

Many thanks to SIMEON !! The patch was originally created by our fellow , I just tweaked it to be able using all this beautiful stuffs in 1 scene and put some more volume block ( 3!!! ) to suit my needs ... Smoothening even more the guitar attack

As every patch involving synth , sometimes the pitch track can cause funny things as our fellow 8stringswizard shown in his amusing video

Happy to know that his used and enjoyed !!

Back
Top Bottom