Jamming with Dweezil Zappa and ZPZ crew - Leeds on Monday night.

Hey guys,

Thought you might enjoy this. I got up and jammed with Dweezil and the rest of the incredible Zappa plays Zappa band on Monday night in Leeds. The band were on fire all night and it was truly an amazing honour to jam with such superb musicians in front of such an appreciative crowd.

I used my signature Fibenare Roadmaster '56 guitar into my Wampler Dual Fusion pedal driving the Axe FX II with the Friedman BE model and some custom IR's direct to FOH. The tone was fantastic - I love the AXE!!

Hope you enjoy,

Cheers,

Tom

Zappa plays Zappa - Zombie Wolf with guest Tom Quayle @ Leeds Grand Theatre 13/11/13 - YouTube

Legend, I can't believe that I missed the gig. Such a nice guy and such an inspirational player. And you only live a few miles away! Was good to meet you at Chapper's Guitar Show, sorry if I gushed a little. Will definitely hit you up in the new year for lessons.

Hey guys,

Thought you might enjoy this. I got up and jammed with Dweezil and the rest of the incredible Zappa plays Zappa band on Monday night in Leeds. The band were on fire all night and it was truly an amazing honour to jam with such superb musicians in front of such an appreciative crowd.

I used my signature Fibenare Roadmaster '56 guitar into my Wampler Dual Fusion pedal driving the Axe FX II with the Friedman BE model and some custom IR's direct to FOH. The tone was fantastic - I love the AXE!!

Hope you enjoy,

Cheers,

Tom

Zappa plays Zappa - Zombie Wolf with guest Tom Quayle @ Leeds Grand Theatre 13/11/13 - YouTube

Sick solo! Good to hear from you Tom. Its been a long time since Dweezilla 2013!

Back
Top Bottom