Jamming Online?

rsf1977

Fractal Fanatic
hey guys are there any good sites/services available for people to get together from different locations online to practice? I now jamnow.com used to have this but they seem to be gone now.

A few friends of mine use online jam sessions.com There sre not many people on there and its free for the first month or so.

You might be interested in this, check this out: MusicianLink

I read about this last month, and it looks very promising. Me and some friends are seriously thinking of getting this for those times we want to play/jam but don't have the time to drive to a common place to play.

well, when you add up the cost of fuel or if you have to pay rent for a facility to play then it pays for itself after a few jam sessions.

No, not personally. Here's the review that caught my attention:
MusicPlayers.com: Reviews > Live Sound > MusicianLink jamLink Real-time Remote Music Collaboration

There's some Youtube videos showing it in action as well.

Hey guys check out eJAMMING AUDiiO – The Collaborative Network for Musicians Creating Together Online in Real Time

10 bucks a month and you can jam with anyone across the world. I currently subscribe to the program and love it! Up to 4 people can jam together per session.

Back
Top Bottom