Jam up pro or an axe fx 2 ??

wilz373

Hi guys. I'm thinking of getting either an axe fx 2 or the new Jam up pro. Which one is much more accurate in sounding like a real amp ? Thanks guys :?

Hi guys. I'm thinking of getting either an axe fx 2 or the new Jam up pro. Which one is much more accurate in sounding like a real amp ? Thanks guys :?

You're kidding, right?

Although, it does bring to mind a question I had a couple weeks back where somebody was wondering if they should server used kitty litter or strawberry cheesecake for dessert...

Jamup Pro is a travel buddy, actually I just got back today to Chile from New Zealand. And I took my Steinberger guitar, my Ipad (loaded with Jamup Pro) and a couple of little Ihome speakers. Its lovely to take lightweight rigs like this on your travels, but Its just that. Theres no way on earth that you could compare them.
You should probably do a little more research, and have in mind that the AxeFxII is a professional rig, it might take a little time to understand. But it will definitely blow your mind.
Now I'll power up my AxeFxII and play till I bleed.

I'm in a similar dilemma.

Do I buy that 10 bedroom mansion in Chelsea or the bedsit in Luton next to the sewage disposal plant?

I like Jam up pro for the same reasons as TakaraGold, great for jamming/practicing while on vacation, backstage or one the tourbus. It's pretty decent for recording, but for live playing and recording albums it can't match the axe fx II in any way.

If you don't intend to gig then I suppose Axe-Fx can be overkill for you. You get what you pay for... I also suggest you take a look at Overloud TH2. It sounds just fine but the interface is stiff.

Back
Top Bottom