Jake Cinninger (Umphreys Mcgee) and my band Digital Tape Machine Live @ HoB Chicago

Great jam w/ you and Jake! Didn't know you were in Digital Tape Machine. Hope you guys come out west some time.
I love the UM guys, real down to earth.

Great jam w/ you and Jake! Didn't know you were in Digital Tape Machine. Hope you guys come out west some time.
I love the UM guys, real down to earth.

Thanks a lot dude! Yea, been in DTM since the formation in 2010. We were out west actually in 2011 with OHMphreys doing a tour which went really well, hope to be back in 2014! They are very down to earth and very good at what they do. Thanks again !

cool , how'd he like the axe?

He is a tube purist. Although, he and pretty much everyone tells me they love my tone so who knows what could happen. Just about everyone I play for and talk to about the Axe Fx becomes very intrigued and ends up wanting one.

"very good at what they do" is the understatement of the month ;-) And you and DTM aren't exactly slouches either... I love the whole jam/groove thing. Get people dancing while blowing their minds! ;-)

Hope you guys do come back out next year. Wish I'd seen your tour w/ OMHphreys but I don't think it came to Salt Lake or Park City.

Umphrey's McGee is probably in the top 3 of excellent rock bands that I've seen live. Great show. You guys are sounding pretty sweet too. If you ever make your way to Boise, ID I will be there with bells on.

"very good at what they do" is the understatement of the month ;-) And you and DTM aren't exactly slouches either... I love the whole jam/groove thing. Get people dancing while blowing their minds! ;-)

Hope you guys do come back out next year. Wish I'd seen your tour w/ OMHphreys but I don't think it came to Salt Lake or Park City.

OkOk, they fucking kick major ass! I guess I was being modest ;) DTM definitely works hard as hell, let me tell you we are always writing new innovative ways to incorporate past styles with modern electronic dance music. We concentrate on tones and soundscapes intensely while leaving space for areas of improvisation :) We enjoy blowing peoples minds and melting their faces all while keeping that groove for dancing. One of my roles is keep electric guitar alive in EDM music. I hope we come back out West also with Ohmphreys or just in general.. Chris Poland is one of my good friends also, check out live video of us somewhere on the internet.

Umphrey's McGee is probably in the top 3 of excellent rock bands that I've seen live. Great show. You guys are sounding pretty sweet too. If you ever make your way to Boise, ID I will be there with bells on.

Umphreys is incredible. Thanks for saying we sound good, pushing hard all the time with our new album out now especially, Be Here Now (its on itunes fwiw). Boise, ID is now on the checklist! Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom