I've noticed from several avatars...

I have a goatee and stache, maybe I should change my avvy too...
actually, as small as they are, I'd look like Scott's brother.

I have a goatee and stache, maybe I should change my avvy too...
actually, as small as they are, I'd look like Scott's brother.
As small as "what" are is the question.

Depending on how you answer this, it could prove quite embarrassing to both you and Mr. Peterson :D

(oh, if you meant the avatars, nevermind...move along, nothing to see here....)

I am in no position to comment regarding anything related to Scott's, um, anything not related to his guitar playing abilities.

However, my comment was indeed referring to the size of the avatars.

... We now return you to our normal speculation regarding FW10, 11, and 37 ...

Watching Jeopardy and the forum.

A: A goatee.
Q: What can I do to make my face more goat-like?

I am in no position to comment regarding anything related to Scott's, um, anything not related to his guitar playing abilities.

However, my comment was indeed referring to the size of the avatars.

... We now return you to our normal speculation regarding FW10, 11, and 37 ...
smiley-music013.gif

I have a good story about the YMCA. Was in the shower there after a workout the other day and some dude parked right next to me in the shower and proceeded to wash his nut sack. He then commented about how nice and warm the water was. I swear he was sporting some wood too. So i was like ...whatever...got out of the shower quick and then got changed. I then stopped in front of the mirror to comb my hair and blow my nose. Well this dude is just coming out of the shower. And proceeds to stand right next to me buck ass naked while combing his hair. I told him to put some pants on for Gods sake. Sorry for the rant.

I have a good story about the YMCA. Was in the shower there after a workout the other day and some dude parked right next to me in the shower and proceeded to wash his nut sack. He then commented about how nice and warm the water was. I swear he was sporting some wood too. So i was like ...whatever...got out of the shower quick and then got changed. I then stopped in front of the mirror to comb my hair and blow my nose. Well this dude is just coming out of the shower. And proceeds to stand right next to me buck ass naked while combing his hair. I told him to put some pants on for Gods sake. Sorry for the rant.
All I can say I am really relieved that this story ended the way it did.

Not that there'd be anything wrong with an alternate ending, but you know, ya, I'm glad it ended the way it did.

laughing.gif

Back
Top Bottom