It's only love tone

Coby

Inspired
Hi people, what Chorus and with which settings would you use to obtain the sound of this Brian Adam's song?
Thanks to everyone for the help!
Coby

Have you seen the presets that Larry Mitchell & Matt ( Fractal ) just put up ?

I'd get the AC-20 preset, it's really, REALLY close to this tone already ( if you've got a Strat ) !

Also, I'm not sure I hear any chorus though .... To me the intro riff is just swamped w/ Reverb ....

Good Luck !

Have you seen the presets that Larry Mitchell & Matt ( Fractal ) just put up ?

I'd get the AC-20 preset, it's really, REALLY close to this tone already ( if you've got a Strat ) !

Also, I'm not sure I hear any chorus though .... To me the intro riff is just swamped w/ Reverb ....

Good Luck !
I've not seen the preset you're talkin' about and i've not found it in axechange...where I can find it?
Do you think there's not a chorus in the initial riff? To my ears there's something like a static chorus on it, but it may be only the reverb in fact, or an enhancer, or a dubbed guitar...
Thanks so much for the help

I did not know the riff ..., so I YouTube'd it and learned it real quick .... Larry's AC-20 preset does get it pretty close, maybe you need just a tad more gain either directly from the Amp or maybe a Drive Block .... I slapped some additional reverb and enhancer on it and it was 95% there.

That said, StickMan's post above would work too, although I'd probably try the Wrecker Liverpool as that's Ken Fischer's take on a soupped-up AC-30 ....

Oh ..., and I think you're correct the Studio version of the song probably does have some Chorus on it. But, I'm not sure it does in the live versions I listened to.

GOOD LUCK !

For me, I would go with an AC-20, Reverb of coarse, and a 'Dimension 1' Chorus (after the cab) with a 'Rate' of .500, a 'Mix' of around 30% and a 'Depth' of around 30%.

I did not know the riff ..., so I YouTube'd it and learned it real quick .... Larry's AC-20 preset does get it pretty close, maybe you need just a tad more gain either directly from the Amp or maybe a Drive Block .... I slapped some additional reverb and enhancer on it and it was 95% there.

Wow!! I just tried and it's really spot on! I switched on the BBpre that is yet in the preset and the tone was just there!

For me, I would go with an AC-20, Reverb of coarse, and a 'Dimension 1' Chorus (after the cab) with a 'Rate' of .500, a 'Mix' of around 30% and a 'Depth' of around 30%.

The chorus settings works great!

Thanks to all for the support! ;)

Back
Top Bottom