It's Friday...again

vrozzi

It's Friday....., been a few weeks..... C'mon team! Don't ruin the perfect tradition which everybody loves and supports! That's the reason Fridays have become even more exiting than ever before. Where is the Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 20.05 Beta 1? LOL. Happy Friday everyone!

It's Friday....., been a few weeks..... C'mon team! Don't ruin the perfect tradition which everybody loves and supports! That's the reason Fridays have become even more exiting than ever before. Where is the Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 20.05 Beta 1? LOL. Happy Friday everyone!
Saw the post title and expected Bill Murray as "Phil" to be reading it in Punxsutawney....

Probably busy working on AXE 4
Imagine that. Doubtful... and personally, I hope not.
With the FM3 and FM9 (still backordered), the Turbo, plus the amount of DSP the III has... I still believe we have a way to go. Having the Ultra, the II XL+, and III, I wondered how much better can it get.. but, I’ve said that in the past and I was wrong.

My guess is Cliff and team are working on some new goodies, and when it comes out, it’ll be rainbows and unicorns for all of us at FAS.

IMO.. Instead of waiting for more stuff (like there’s not enough already) we should all spend more time practicing guitar with our favorite presets instead of programming new sounds.

Yeah... we’re spoiled rotten.

I do smell something cooking in the Fractal Audio kitchen...
Sniffing The Rock GIF

I’ve been cranking out new music. The tones are amazing. Absolutely amazing to be frank. Cliff is probably going laying his guitar and enjoying his creation like many of us are 😂😂

• Axe-Fx III Mk II released 9 September 2020
  • Axe-Fx III Mk II Turbo released 28 September 2021
So…September looks like the month for new hardware release.

Back
Top Bottom