It's Alive!! Axe Fx Tips and tricks videos are here again...

Hi Max !!

Your tone was so nice, I tried too this week-end !:)
Ok for the Fuzz type and values, but you speak few seconds about an octaver...; So I try to find .... but without success :(:confused:

Is it possible to share your preset ?:D:rolleyes:

Franck

My favorite so far was the one about linking the wah to the sequencer. I added that right into a Solo I was working on.
Really nice to hear. I haven't seen any video about the sequencer in the Axe Fx. I used to own the EHX 8-step and I loved that one and what you could do with it. If you haven't seen my demo video about it you can get some ideas from this video...

Hello Max and all
Nice to hear that you liked the sounds. They are killer. Here you can find the presets for this video:
https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/fuzz-presets-for-the-latest-axe-fx-tips-tricks-video.131693/
Sorry for delay time. I could read but test them only on sunday ...
I played with both presets few hours with. Your tone is really amazing. I tried with a JEM7 and a strat. It's really funny !
I discovered how you use the octaver in pitch block (and fuzz too :-D ). Really helpfull for me ;) I'll try on some presets I use

Thanks a lot a lot a lot ... for sharing
We're still lurning

Franck

Hello Max and all

Sorry for delay time. I could read but test them only on sunday ...
I played with both presets few hours with. Your tone is really amazing. I tried with a JEM7 and a strat. It's really funny !
I discovered how you use the octaver in pitch block (and fuzz too :-D ). Really helpfull for me ;) I'll try on some presets I use

Thanks a lot a lot a lot ... for sharing
We're still lurning

Franck
Nice to hear that you liked it :). Have a lot of fun with the presets...

Back
Top Bottom