It will be a Merry Xmas! My FM3 landed today.

Chris6870

With the FM3 on sale, and next week off I figured it was a good time to upgrade from my AX8 that I have been using since 2016. I figured I'd see it next week. Fractal is on the ball and shipped it out the same day so I got it today. Actually came yesterday but I was not home to sign for it.
This is my second go round with the FM3. I was on the original wait list and got my first one but was less than impressed out of the box, and also had a new Bogner show up the same week so I decided to flip the Fm3. This time right out of the box it sounds great. I spent an hour just playing with the first 20 or so presets. The factory presets sound phenomenal. Great job to the guys at FAS! I haven't even started tweaking yet.

With the FM3 on sale, and next week off I figured it was a good time to upgrade from my AX8 that I have been using since 2016. I figured I'd see it next week. Fractal is on the ball and shipped it out the same day so I got it today. Actually came yesterday but I was not home to sign for it.
This is my second go round with the FM3. I was on the original wait list and got my first one but was less than impressed out of the box, and also had a new Bogner show up the same week so I decided to flip the Fm3. This time right out of the box it sounds great. I spent an hour just playing with the first 20 or so presets. The factory presets sound phenomenal. Great job to the guys at FAS! I haven't even started tweaking yet.
Enjoy. Don’t forget to enable the different blocks while trying out the factory presets. Many of them wake up with the drives enabled.

Same here. Just took the leap from a Mk II to a FM3. Unit came in yesterday. The Plexi and Soldano presets are sublime out of the box, the Fremen preset borders on witchcraft and all the bizarre presets I love so much and were present in the Mk II are still there as well! This one is already ticking a lot of boxes for me for sure!

Same here. Just took the leap from a Mk II to a FM3. Unit came in yesterday. The Plexi and Soldano presets are sublime out of the box, the Fremen preset borders on witchcraft and all the bizarre presets I love so much and were present in the Mk II are still there as well! This one is already ticking a lot of boxes for me for sure!
I figured on building presets all week. All I really need to do is pick my favorite factory presets, they are so good out of the box.

Back
Top Bottom