Issues

i think matt has like 5 extra hours every day for a 29 hour day, or he can freeze time, or something. that guy is amazing.

Yes. He was very nice. After seeing that the scene revert was off, we are narrowing down to either cable made wrong or bug in firmware. Brad at Bestronics did test these and again I bought two. My thought is a bug. Standby and we will see.

Initial word is probable firmware issue as the wiring specs Bestronics gave and did, are correct from what Matt states.

Bestronics is sending Fractal cable to test and I'm sending sysex dump from my unit

The warble step modulator went away with switching channel on wireless. Weird fluky thing. Just FYI...forgot to mention.

Initial word is probable firmware issue as the wiring specs Bestronics gave and did, are correct from what Matt states.

Bestronics is sending Fractal cable to test and I'm sending sysex dump from my unit

Bestronics is awesome. I haven't purchased any Fractal cables from them, but several wireless cables, many mic and guitar cables, a long midi cable, a couple of cables for my Variax and a ridiculous loom for my FX8 to amp (with power) that is fit for real road use.

I've got the exact same issue with my EVH. At least now I know its not just the way I'm setting it up. I already had the mini amp gizmo and it works perfectly.Very easy to program but it would be nice to use the custom cable. Things arent cheap and it will have no other possible use as far as I know.

Back
Top Bottom