Issues when using my ground control

H Smith

Inspired
When I load presets with wah and the wah block is deactivated, it still works with my wah pedal. Is that the way it should be?
And when it is activated and when I change preset on my pedalboard , the tone is strange( like some effect, maybe wah, is on) until I hit the pedal once. Then it`s back to normal?

sounds like the auto engage setting is on. this activates or turns off the pedal (wah in this case?) when the pedal is moved into specified trigger points. it is very useful in my opinion but not everyone may agree.....

Auto engage is in the wah block. I am using a Ground Control Pro and a Mission SP1 expression pedal. My mission has the spring option that returns the pedal to the heel down position when I take my foot off. With auto engage this disengages the effect.

The way I have my presets set is: the signal is split between a Wah block and Whammy block in parallel then one of my I/A switches on my GCP selects if the signal goes through the Wah block or the Whammy block (the wah being the default) then the position of the expression either turns on or off the effect.

I hope that helps

Back
Top Bottom