Issues placing orders on Fractal site

APOGEE123

Experienced
Got my invite but I keep getting this error message .. Im using the same debit card i used before

• Gateway Response: This transaction has been declined.
  • Payment declined. Please verify your information or change your payment method by selecting a new payment method below.

The shipping and billing addresses must be identical and the billing must match what your card is. I had the same problem the other day.

Yes it was matching perfectly . I actually used my saved address .. I was logged in. I guess I'll call fractal tomorrow

I ran into the same issue when I used my Debit Mastercard. I then used a regular Visa and it went through. Not sure if that had anything to do with it but switching the cards did the trick for me.

I remember when I used my Mastercard debit card to order the AxeFX Ultra and II, Mastercard has some kind of verify process you have to do, if I remember correctly.

Oh really. I don't know I'll have to look into it . It's master card debit and I used it to purchase on the fractal site many times . Thanks

I used my Mastercard / debit card today for the III and it went thru fine.
First time I've used that card on the fractal site. I usually use my Visa.

Dang. My P.O. box is the official address for all my bills, even though we pay all our bills electronically. Will I have to get a special CC with a home address to order a III?.

Dang. My P.O. box is the official address for all my bills, even though we pay all our bills electronically. Will I have to get a special CC with a home address to order a III?.

My po box is also my billing, but my shipping address is identical with the exception of the street part. No issues when I ordered Monday and I have a debit mc. I have bought several items from Fas before though.

I think FAS spoke about some military grade fraud measures due to recent scams. A quick email to them I'm sure will solve it.

When my time slot was getting close I called my bank and told them that I would be making a $2500+ purchase in the next few weeks. Just to be on the safe side.

My po box is also my billing, but my shipping address is identical with the exception of the street part. No issues when I ordered Monday and I have a debit mc. I have bought several items from Fas before though.

I bought an Ultra from Fractal, but that's been a long time. We'll see. It'll be a while before I get to the top of the line anyway.

Actually I guess it's not that big of a deal, I'll just change the billing address on one of my cards to my home address if I have to.

Back
Top Bottom