Issue with FCB1010 expression pedal

mesaboog

Inspired
Well, I was excited to receive my FCB1010 from Musician's Friend and get it up & running with the UNO chip installed. Unfortunately, I realized my right expression pedal B was not working. Couldn't figure it out what the issue was until I looked underneath and saw that there was a piece of plastic misplaced out of the slot. I assume this pulled out due to the hang tag they wrap around the pedal at the factory (STUPID). Anyway, I was able to reinsert the plastic piece into the slot, but unfortunately, I cannot get the unit to recognize the pedal movement. I just get an 07 code when calibrating. I see no numbers flashing in the display when moving the pedal.

Is there anyone here who can suggest if there is any solution here short of RMA?

Thanks guys,

Scott

Sounds like an RMA to me. I wouldn't wanna fudge with it. There's an FCB1010 probably sitting in a pawn shop that wants $90 for that has an expression pedal optic strip not in it's slot properly. I've considered going in and offering $30 for it saying I know whats wrong with it & it can't be repaired. I really only need volume for home as most of the time I'm not too worried about my wah/noodly effects driven by the 2nd expression.

Back
Top Bottom