issue : wah using momentary switch (solved!)

macphistoo

Inspired
Hello,

In the past, when I was using an AX8, I followed this excellent tutorial (by Chris I believe) in order have a wah pedal that could be used using a simple switch (momentary press). Basically the wah modifier is set to CS1 and the CS1 is assigned to a switch in momentary mode.

However, I can't manage to make it works on my FM9... I setup everything as said on the short video (+ the CS set in "momentary" mode as put in description of the video). It was working great on my AX8...

Does anyone could test ?

Thanks a lot !

No I've put it on switch #3. I tried to disable MLM combo (just in case...) with no luck. The strange thing is the ring don't event light up when I press the switch... I'm using a "per-preset" layout, I don't know if it may interfere or something...

Anyway thanks for the help Chris :)

Make sure there is no hold function on the original switch (even a “blank” Per preset placeholder) or the per preset definition.

Yes, there is no hold function (I also though about this). Really, I don't see why it doesn't work.
EDIT : OH WAIT. Yes, on the FC-Edit tab there was a place holder (I only checked the "per-preset" one). I removed it and BOOM it works !

Thanks so much Chris !!!

Back
Top Bottom