ISP STEALTH PRO POWER AMP

I've only had experience with the original ISP Stealth. It sounded great but wouldn't push my 16 ohm cab. Once it got loud enough the amp itself would saturate, didn't notice it as much on the gain patches but the clean patches would be completely clean at all. I sent it back for that reason.

I always assumed it was because it's rated at 8 ohms and I was pushing a 16ohm cab.

So if i have a 4 or 8 ohms 4X12 cab would it be loud enough for live concerts and rehearsals ?

How loud do you need to be? Are talking loud enough to compete with acoustic drums, or loud enough to be heard of mic'd drums? I would say that you probably won't have a problem. I'm interested to hear your experience of you get it. Honestly, it sounded better than the Quilter Toneblock I'm currently using. I like the power of the Toneblock it's plenty loud even running my 16ohm cab but it seems to have a roll off on the top and bottom that the Stealth didn't have.

How loud do you need to be? Are talking loud enough to compete with acoustic drums, or loud enough to be heard of mic'd drums? I would say that you probably won't have a problem. I'm interested to hear your experience of you get it. Honestly, it sounded better than the Quilter Toneblock I'm currently using. I like the power of the Toneblock it's plenty loud even running my 16ohm cab but it seems to have a roll off on the top and bottom that the Stealth didn't have.
I have to be enough Loud to compete with an acoustic drum that played by a really loud drummer lol this days im using as poweramp my engl fireball 60 head but as we all know weight 28 kg im searching for lightweight 1u power amp to my rack

Then it definitely deliver for ya. Keep power amp Sims turned on because it really has no tube coloration. I mean even when using my 5150 as a power amp I keep Sims on anyways but especially in this scenario you'd want that.

Then it definitely deliver for ya. Keep power amp Sims turned on because it really has no tube coloration. I mean even when using my 5150 as a power amp I keep Sims on anyways but especially in this scenario you'd want that.

Thanks sounds good for me i hope i wont regret because i can only order it from ebay or outside of my country we dont have it here :\

I use a Stealth Pro with my Ax8. It's so small I can mount it under the pedal board and it drives an 8 ohm Engl 4x12 to very loud volumes that easily match acoustic drums. Its comparable to my 100w Mesa Recto at about 2/3 volume, but I don't use any clean tones.

What country?

I use a Stealth Pro with my Ax8. It's so small I can mount it under the pedal board and it drives an 8 ohm Engl 4x12 to very loud volumes that easily match acoustic drums. Its comparable to my 100w Mesa Recto at about 2/3 volume, but I don't use any clean tones.

What country?
Really i have 4X12 engl cab too
Im from Israel

Depends on the efficiency/sensitivity of your speakers too. For example Celestion Greenbacks are 96 dB sensitivity while Vintage 30's are 100 dB. That 4 dB difference means a 50 watt amp driving a Vintage 30 can actually be louder than a 100 watt amp driving a Greenback. The Vintage 30 is more efficient.

If these are anything like the Tone Blocks -- 1 Quilter watt is like 3 of everyone elses watts -- it'll be plenty loud.

Back
Top Bottom