Is this site reputable?

Never dealt with them but looks legit especially being in USA

2350 W Mission Ln Ste 6, Phoenix, Arizona, 85021, United States

Phone number (602) 861-3056

I would call them - that will help :)

https://guitarelectronics.com/guitar-electronics-parts/I have some guitars that are in need of new pots, jacks, etc. Just wondering if any forum member has used this site. If so, what was your experience. Thanks.
I've bought quite a bit from them over the years - since 2005, never had any issues with them at all. Parts mostly, but also ordered a couple of custom wiring diagrams; those were spot-on and saved me having to figure out a tricky wiring layout. The diagrams they have on their website are good, too.

To piggyback on this if anyone has recommendation for a Canadian shop I’d love to know where i can source parts w/o getting slammed on shipping when I order cross the border.

I’ve ordered from guitarelectronics.com so many times, always ordering small parts for wiring. They’ve always shipped ASAP. I’ve gone to them for years, and if they carry something I’m looking for, I go to them first.

I can’t say for sure, but I’ve had the idea PMT, Precision Music Technologies, might be run by the same people who run guitarelectronics.com. From what I’ve seen, I think PMT was the first company to offer a PCB variable treble bleed, and they have other cool and interesting passive components for guitar wiring.

As far as the custom wiring diagrams go, if you search results from other guitar forums for users’ reviews of that service; there are some reviews out there, but I haven’t tried it myself.

I also like Thompson’s Guitar and Thrift.

Back
Top Bottom