Is this possible? (Looper)

LIbound

Hey guys, I jam/practice a lot with my drummer alone, so the looper function is really nice. However, my drummer has a hard time hearing the loop when I'm playing stuff over it. I'm curious if I could route the looper ONLY out to my PA system and then have my overdub guitar out to my guitar amp.

Setting up the looper out and amp out is fine. The problem is when I go to play over the track, it is also coming out of the PA system. I would really just like to isolate the looper to the PA system, as if there was another guitarist playing and have my lead work isolated to my amp.

Hope that makes sense! thank you

the Looper will have to be Parallel to your main row with 100% mix. then put the FX Loop block after the Looper - this will go to Out 2.

What I do is putting the Looper block last in my chain so I can record the wet signal. Once doing that, I move the block out of my chain so I can redirect it to Out 2, so I have my chain split between GTR playing thru Out 1 and Looper thru Out 2... I hope it makes sense, LOL.

Keep in mind that everytime you want to make an overdub or an entire new recording, you have to put the Looper back into your chain...

What I do is putting the Looper block last in my chain so I can record the wet signal. Once doing that, I move the block out of my chain so I can redirect it to Out 2, so I have my chain split between GTR playing thru Out 1 and Looper thru Out 2... I hope it makes sense, LOL.

Keep in mind that everytime you want to make an overdub or an entire new recording, you have to put the Looper back into your chain...
Or just do what Chris said, which makes a lot more sense and its way more practical:)

Back
Top Bottom