Is there still a waiting list for the Atomic FRFR?

Llewzaher

Inspired
Are all of the Atomic cabs sold out ? Or are there still some in the wharehouse ? I am still trying to decide on whether to grab 2 /212 mesa roadsters w/ a pwr amp . Or to wait until these are available . I understand there was a waiting list and some people got theirs .I am not sure if all of the orders were fulfilled and now they have to wait until the next batch ? Or we can order now and have them in a couple of days .

I am also waiting for some kind of a review

Apparently the new FR cabs have been shipping since last week. They are taking care of the people that have been on the waiting list since a bout a year ago first. I'm not sure how many people are on the waiting list and how large the first batch of cabs is, but I got the impression that if you email them your info, you'll be put on the list and will be contacted pretty soon (apparently they are filling orders / shipping out very quickly).

A bunch of people are expected to receive theirs this week; two people already did and each posted a very brief but positive comment.

Well, I hope there is still a list - I got the email last week from Tom that they were starting to ship, but still haven't been contacted to place an order! I was supposed to be on the list in Jan '09, but for some reason Tom couldn't find my info. So I think I got put on it in May.

I only got on the list a couple of weeks ago and Tom said I would make it within the first shipment total, but I haven't been contacted yet. I've just assumed they're working down the list...fingers crossed. I just took my LF Jr. to first rehearsal last night and am really looking forward to having all the pieces together for my rig. With the LF Jr, Power Wedge 60, Axe and guitar I could make only one trip with a ridiculously good sounding and versatile rig which is the ongoing goal.

I sent an email last week with all of my contact info and got a reply the next morning. Make sure you follow the instructions.

Check the top Announcement thread under the General Discussion section regarding the shipping of the units over the next week-and-a-half.
BTW, I got on the waiting list in May of this year and will (hopefully) have 2 units on my porch when I get home.

Kevin

Back
Top Bottom