Is there anything on the horizon to wait for?

k2sparks

I was wondering if there is any buzz out there as far as sound equipment tailored just for Axe users on the horizon that I should wait for. I have the best in the biz (My FXII) now I need the delivery end to be just as good. I know theres great stuff out there but is there something in the pipeline worth waiting for. Thanks everyone.

Sorry, I have no clue what's on the horizon but the morning sun and a new day :)

You prolly know this but in all seriousness, in the music world, with so much great technology that are already out there there is no reason why you should wait for the next newest and the greatest. If you do make a living music, you know that the equipment is only worth the amount of money you will be making with it (I hope that made sense.. loL) If it pays for itself and more, you are profiting. THEN, you can purchase stuff that comes out by the time you are done making great music with the 'old' equipment you have :) :)

You can then sell it to me for cheap~ Hahaha

Actually, I'm pretty damned happy there's nothing to wait for right now. I have the last couple pieces of my rig coming together in the next couple weeks and feel like I've finally finished chasing things.

Yep.
I'd say that state of the art at the moment is AXE FX II>MFC101>Atomic CLR.
That's a tough hand to beat.

Yeah still waiting for the MFC-101 to get into stock lol..then XiTone 1x12 Active Wedge for me!

There's always something...
I just upgraded from X1 to Sonar X2,,, nice..
Had to buy the Neil Peart drum samples,,,
Always something...

Yea the Atomic cabs and wedges look good wonder what the difference besides price is between the passive and active, sound wise that is. I know a cat who has a crown xls 202 i believe for sale for150.00 are they any good?

Back
Top Bottom