Is there a Sustaniac-like block?

geepee

Inspired
I have tried the "Axe-Change - Download Preset - Elec Eye Feedback FCabs - by MarkDay" preset for feedback... which is very good...but things still die off after 10-15-20 seconds.

Is there a chance for a sustainic-type block for endless sustain?

Sustainiac and Fernandez sustainers both cause strings to vibrate by putting a magnetic field out of the pickup. There's nothing in the Axe that does that. I would suggest an E-Bow. David Bowie forever.

Sustainiac and Fernandez sustainers both cause strings to vibrate by putting a magnetic field out of the pickup. There's nothing in the Axe that does that. ...

I know, I had a Sustainiac ... but what I have now in the XL, I don't think this is a stretch for Cliff...

The Sustainiac operates directly on the strings as USMC_Trev said. Not possible for the Axe to do that in the same way.

Are you referring to more of a Freeze pedal function?

Reverb hold or something in the synth block. But as said above its not "physically"possible to keep your guitar sustaining unless you guitar can provide that kind of sustain itself somehow.

you can get pretty close with delay hold and reverb hold. add a compresser. attach to a momentary foot switch.

Thanks for the replies... I will give some of them a try... I should have said I only use DI (recording) so no cabinet... I was thinking of something along the lines of a controlled
feed back loop...

Back
Top Bottom