Is there a routing method to have 2 mono fx loops instead of single stereo loop?

Maybe by using some panning settings? Pan one loop left, other right and use some modifier to pan between them?

Maybe by using some panning settings? Pan one loop left, other right and use some modifier to pan between them?

That much is possible.

The main limitation (compared to Axe-FX) is not being able to route loop L/R in series with each other.

I’m thinking if someone wanted to run a couple of outboard pedals in the loop, it could be done parallel. One pedal connected L and one R. Assuming the loop block has pan controls (not in front of my AX8 at the moment), they could use a scene controller on the pan modifier and choose how much L or R by scene. I think?😬

I’m thinking if someone wanted to run a couple of outboard pedals in the loop, it could be done parallel. One pedal connected L and one R. Assuming the loop block has pan controls (not in front of my AX8 at the moment), they could use a scene controller on the pan modifier and choose how much L or R by scene. I think?😬

One could put two volume blocks behind the FX return to separate the loop signal into different rows on the grid.

Back
Top Bottom